Share

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Top 10 Reasons I Never Visit Your Blog Anymore

I recently checked the bounce rate on my blog and it up to 80%, i couldnt understand it, i took a moment to reorganize my thoughts and started an immediate quest to learn why people stop visiting , or drop off after reading a few pages, i came across this article Top 10 Reasons I Never Visit Your Blog Anymore and it really made sense.

i'm going to take a step back and look at all the work i have done so far and make the changes that i have been planning to make for quite some time, i have been thinking on how to create a how to section for the blog , now's a better time than any to actually do that.

so without further ado let us begin.

also due credit goes to the writer of that article for opening my eyes about the error of my ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More